Monday, November 16, 2009

New beginnings ...


This weekend my mom hosted her first business launch party. After she had spent weeks in preparation and training, I was able to drive down to Holden Beach, NC to help her officially launch her business! It was truly a memorable weekend. I am so proud of her and am so lucky to have her as my first business partner! Five ladies, including immediate friends, family members of friends, and my beautiful sister Katie were in attendance. It was a great success!

After sharing with everyone about Arbonne's amazing products and business opportunity, as well as sharing why each of us are doing this business, I presented my mom with a framed version of her initial business announcement and a card with delicate paper cut-outs of butterflies - a very profound symbol for her. I should've known that would make her cry! We ended our celebration with a champagne toast to her success. I mean, what business is properly launched without champagne? ;) Her friends were so impressed by the products that they became clients on the spot. In addition, two of them signed up to host parties to help her get her business started! That was incredibly helpful, because succeeding with Arbonne is all about having fun and meeting people you don't know.

As I told my mom in our toast to her, plenty of ordinary people have made it to the top of this business through hard work and perseverance. But my mom is no ordinary woman; she is truly extraordinary! I have no doubt that she will be unbelievably successful, and am so grateful to be able to be a part of her success! Here's to you, Mom.

Check Roxanne Shircliff out at www.LookingYoungAgain.myarbonne.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment