Friday, September 18, 2009

My first new business partner ... my Mom!

Hello again! My business launch party last night was a success! The "Pom-tinis" were delicious and the guests were fantastic. Thanks to all my friends and family who came out to support me in this new venture, especially those who traveled to get there - some from as far as North Carolina!

I'm also thrilled to announce my new business partner - my mom, Roxanne Shircliff. She is very experienced in sales and marketing, absolutely LOVES Arbonne products, and has been looking for an income opportunity that will allow her flexibility to enjoy her home at the beach, go to Church, and spend time with friends, while at the same time providing her with the income to live comfortably. I believe she has found this opportunity, and couldn't think of someone better to have on my team. So thanks Mom, and I wish you nothing but success and happiness in your new adventure!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment