Thursday, September 17, 2009

And so it begins ...


I'm starting a new adventure - my own business with a great company called Arbonne International. I know long blogs can be a pain to read, so I'll keep this short and sweet. I want to share with you why I'm starting this business, because I believe it will not only benefit me, but possibly you. If you can relate to any of my reasons, I encourage you to look into joining me. There is never any harm in exploring your options, and you never know when you are on the cusp of a life-changing discovery!

The Business
I'm fed up with struggling to make ends meet, but I'm not willing to sacrifice my freedom for money. I've read the success stories and talked to successful Arbonne consultants, and they are normal people who simply worked hard and didn't quit. I do that every day in my current job and still struggle to pay the bills. Why not put that same energy into a business that can not only benefit me much more financially, but also succeeds precisely by helping others to be successful at the same time? And have the freedom to live the life I want because of the flexibility of this business?

The Products
I love the natural world and, the fact is, my body is a part of it. I want to take care of myself with natural products, but I also want these products to work. I finally found a line of skin care, make up and nutrition products that are both safe and effective. Arbonne products are vegan-certified, not tested on animals, have no artificial fragrances or dyes, are hypoallergenic and pH balanced for human skin. They're no more costly than department store cosmetics, and I get a hefty discount as a consultant.

If any of this piques your interest, please explore my website: www.TheBestofNaturebyKelly.myarbonne.com. For more info on the business, see the top right of any page.

Thanks for reading!!! :)

Wishing you health and happiness ... the natural way,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment